IDEAL FROZEN SEMEN CONTRACT
This contract is made by and between the ULTIMATE PIAFFE
is for breeding of the mare named ________________________________________
and the stallion IDEAL, 33-01033-85, for the 2012 Breeding season.
The breed of the mare is _______________________________________________
Registry and Number (if registered) _____________________________________
THIS SERVICE IS SUBJECT TO THE FOLLOWING CONDITIONS:
1. The determination of the mareís condition for breeding is the
3. Frozen semen straws are available at
for the first straw and $300 for the second straw. . 1 to 2 straws are a breedng dose. Each 5 ml.
Straw contains One billion
sperm at 70% average motility.
5. There is a flat charge of $450 by Honahlee (who ships the frozen semen) to prepay the shipping charge both ways in the U.S. and includes the preparation of the frozen semen tank for shipment. For local breedings, the charge for the tank preparation fee without the shipping fee is $185.
6. For best results, the frozen semen should be shipped to a clinic that accepts and uses frozen
7. After receipt of the frozen semen, the container must be shipped back within seven (7) days using the enclosed self-addressed prepaid Federal Express air bill. After 7 days, a late container fee of $10.00 per day will be charged.
8. Interest of 1.5% per month will be charged on outstanding balances over 90 days old.
9. It is the purchaserís responsibility to contact the Ultimate Piaffe (503 638-7716) to request shipment of frozen semen and to give the shipping address. If the above named mare dies or becomes unfit to be bred before being served, a mare may be substituted.10. If the frozen semen has been shipped and the client does not wish to substitute another mare, the semen may be returned at the purchasers expense and a refund of the straw charges will be given. A veterinary certificate will be required.
11. This agreement shall be interpreted, construed and governed by the laws of the State of Oregon. I agree that if it is necessary for either party to file a lawsuit arising
out of this agreement, they will only file the lawsuit in Clackamas County in the State of Oregon. If any legal action is necessary to enforce the terms of this
contract, the prevailing party shall be entitled to reasonable attorney's fees and collection costs.