IDEAL FROZEN SEMEN CONTRACT
This contract is made by and between the ULTIMATE PIAFFE
is for breeding
of the mare named ________________________________________
stallion IDEAL, 33-01033-85, for the 2012 Breeding season.
The breed of
the mare is _______________________________________________
Registry and Number (if registered) _____________________________________
SERVICE IS SUBJECT TO THE FOLLOWING CONDITIONS:
1. The determination of the mareís condition for breeding is the
2. There is a $300 booking fee.
3. Frozen semen straws are available at
for the first straw and $300 for the second straw. . 1 to 2 straws are a breedng dose. Each 5 ml.
Straw contains One billion
sperm at 70% average motility.
4. If the above named mare does not ultra sound in foal after the first breeding cycle using two straws, one or two more straws
of frozen semen can be purchased at $150 per straw.
5. There is a flat charge of $450 by Honahlee (who ships the frozen
semen) to prepay the shipping charge both ways in the U.S. and includes
the preparation of the frozen semen tank for shipment. For local breedings, the charge for the tank preparation fee without the
shipping fee is $185.
6. For best results, the frozen semen should be shipped to a clinic that accepts and uses frozen
7. After receipt of the frozen semen, the container must be shipped back within seven (7) days using the enclosed self-addressed
prepaid Federal Express air bill. After 7 days, a late container fee of $10.00 per day will be charged.
8. Interest of 1.5% per month will be charged on outstanding balances over 90 days old.
9. It is the purchaserís responsibility to contact the Ultimate
Piaffe (503 638-7716) to request shipment of frozen semen and to give
the shipping address.
If the above named mare dies or becomes unfit to be bred before being
served, a mare may be substituted.
10. If the frozen semen has been shipped and the client does not wish
to substitute another mare, the semen may be returned at the purchasers expense and a refund of the straw charges will be given. A veterinary certificate will be required.
11. This agreement shall be interpreted, construed and governed by the laws of the State of Oregon. I agree that if it is necessary for either party to file a lawsuit arising
out of this agreement, they will only file the lawsuit in Clackamas County in the State of Oregon. If any legal action is necessary to enforce the terms of this
contract, the prevailing party shall be entitled to reasonable attorney's fees and collection costs.
12. When the Ultimate Piaffe, by its authorized representative, signs
and returns one copy of this contract, it will be a binding contract on
both parties subject to the above terms and conditions and is not
transferable or assignable.
The Ultimate Piaffe
$500 1 straw
(24% of the frozen semen breedings have used 1 straw on 1 heat
$300 Booking Fee
straws (No frozen
semen breeding has taken more than 2 straws per heat cycle)
$300 Booking Fee
$450 Prepaid shipping both ways and includes tank
$185 Tank Preparation fee and use your Federal
ďOver 11 years, Ideal has an 89% per heat conception rate
and 93% pregnancy rate with frozen semen.
The acceptable average is 48% per cycle.
Dr. Lisa Metcalf, MS DVM Diplomate
American College of Theriogenologists
accept Visa and Master Card
Date__________ Three digit Security Code ______
NOTE: We need your
credit card billing address if it is different from your Street Address
For further information regarding the motility, quality and use of Idealís
frozen semen, please have your vet contact Dr. Lisa Metcalf,
Honahlee, PC, 14005 SW Tooze Rd, Sherwood, Or., 503 682 3898
Mail to: Ultimate Piaffe, 1180 SW Zivney Lane, Lake Oswego, Or. 97034
Fax to: 503 638 8099 Or forward as an attachment to Carol@UltimatePiaffe.com